Konrad is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
Senior Software Developer
As a Senior Software Developer, you'll be tasked with contributing to our web application projects. Working within the software development team, your duties will require you to assist in the development, testing, and architecture of consumer and enterprise applications. Due to the nature of consulting, our tech stack varies from project-to-project, which means you’ll be challenged to learn new skills and keep up with the latest and greatest in the web development world.
- Write maintainable, testable, and performant software in collaboration with our world class team
- Performing extensive testing to ensure high quality software
- Research new technology and tools and share those findings with the team
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all members of our team
- Mentor junior teammates through code review, knowledge sharing, and leading by example
- Become a trusted leader on the team with key project-level responsibility and ownership
Successful candidates will have
- 3+ years of professional experience in a software development role
- Experience developing for cross platform/browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Mobile Safari, etc.) for dynamic web applications
- Experience working within a cloud ecosystem (GCP, Azure, or AWS)
- Experience with an additional language such as C#, Python or Java
- Deep understanding of each of the parts that make up a modern web application (APIs, templating, routing, data storage, design patterns, optimization, caching, security)
- Fundamental knowledge of core web principals (HTTP, the DOM, SSL, web servers)
- Fluency with relational databases or alternatively NoSQL databases
- A love for improving software development workflows/process
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.