Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
Manager of Operations
Konrad Group is currently looking for a Manager of Operations to operate and maintain our facilities and oversee our employee experience. Our portfolio currently includes an 8,000 sq/ft office in a cast iron building in Soho as well as a new 40,000 sq/ft state of the art facility being built over the coming year.
- Budgeting and Cost Management/Control
- Vendor management
- Facilities staff recruitment and training
- Monitoring and addressing daily operational issues
- Oversee health and safety policies and procedures
- Operational oversight of all employee/customer events
- Operational oversight of employee onboarding
- Assist the VP, Operations to execute new facility build out
Successful candidates will have
- 6+ years of operations experience
- Proven ability in working independently
- Experience managing a team, including experience in managing shift schedules
- Confident, self starter, with the ability to operate in a rapidly evolving environment
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach
- Highly process driven
- Strong focus on driving cost efficiencies
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.