Konrad is a next-generation digital consultancy and innovation firm that serves a world-class client base spanning finance, retail, MedTech and more. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard-working people who are lifelong learners.
Digital Marketing Manager
Konrad/BrainStation is seeking a Manager of Digital Marketing to head the local marketing and communication initiatives of our brands. You have experience with digital and technology projects, creating, maintaining and executing marketing strategies with a demanding content calendar. Strong analytical skills, business savviness and the ability to multitask are key for successful candidates.
- In charge of developing and implementing marketing initiatives and activities for Konrad and BrainStation brands.
- Initiatives may include outreach campaigns (print, web, social media, etc.), and events.
- Executing sponsored content engagements including ideation, execution, revision, and reporting.
- Overseeing content creation and copywriting.
- Lead sales and promotion efforts of BrainStation’s courses and programs.
Successful candidates will have
- At least 5 of experience in Marketing Communications, Copywriting or Public Relations, preferably with technology, business, or digital media.
- Strong writing and grammar skills in English and Spanish and the ability to enforce the brands style and formatting guidelines.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO, web and social media analytics.
- Experience with marketing strategies, specially focused on talent attraction initiatives.
- Strong time management and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt to the evolving needs of a growing company.
- Photography and Photoshop experience is considered an asset, though not a requirement.
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives and work independently.
- A proven work ethic and desire to excel and succeed.
- Passionate about digital technology, design and media.
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Private medical plan
- Flexible Schedules
- Special Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Device Plan
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.