Konrad Group is a global technology company with two principal businesses: Konrad and BrainStation. Konrad is a next-generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard-working people who are lifelong learners.
Law Clerk, Paralegal (Corporate/Commercial)
Konrad Group is currently looking for a Law Clerk, Paralegal at our office in Peterborough, Ontario to join our finance and legal team. This is an exciting opportunity in a global, high growth, technology business.
- Manage annual legal and financial calendar including corporate filings, income tax, etc.
- Work with external corporate counsel to complete all annual filings, document annual meetings and maintain corporate minute books
- Manage relationships, contracting and billing for the company’s external professional service providers including legal and accounting
- Manage, track and report on all lease obligations and deadlines
- Support corporate development, transactions, due diligence and special projects with General Counsel and VP, Finance
- Training, designation as a law clerk or paralegal
- Law firm or in-house corporate experience
- Accounting experience is an asset
- Experience with private company or family office is an asset
- Confident self-starter, with the ability to operate as part of a high-performance team and independently in a dynamic environment
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, and organization, and good judgment showing logical decision making
- Excellent Excel skills
- Adaptable, flexible and help out where needed with hands-on tasks
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Mobile Device Upgrades
- Socials & Team Outings
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Konrad is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.