Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
Senior Mobile Developer
As a Senior Mobile Developer you'll be tasked with working on either iOS or Android application development. While it isn’t necessary to know both, we encourage all of our mobile developers to be open to exploring both platforms. Working within the software development team, your duties will require you to assist in the development of consumer and enterprise applications. This role is ideal for developers who feel confident in their technical ability and want to be a part of the highly-skilled and constantly improving development team at Konrad.
- Write maintainable, testable, and performant software in collaboration with our world class team
- Participate in code review and performing extensive testing to ensure high quality software
- Research new technology and tools and share those findings with the team
- Provide mentorship and technical guidance to junior members of the team
- Work with strategy team and clients to guide technical direction and decision-making processes
- Take bottom-line responsibility for project deliverables and deadlines
Successful candidates will have
- 4+ years of professional experience in a software development role
- Strong command of important programming and computer science concepts
- Ability to understand a mobile application and how it's built from end-to-end
- In-depth knowledge of core mobile principles (UI implementation, iOS and/or Android application development frameworks, Restful APIs)
- Significant experience with mobile technologies including Swift and Objective-C, Kotlin and Java, and design patterns such as MVVM, MVP, MVC
- Experience with ReactiveX frameworks (RxSwift, RxJava, RxKotlin)
- Great interpersonal skills - we work very closely together as a team and require a lot of communication
- Proactive personality, and a desire to deliver your best work
- A love for improving software development workflows/process
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.