Konrad Group is a next-generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard-working people who are lifelong learners.
Product Manager, Digital Technology & Innovation
As a Product Manager, Digital Technology & Innovation, you will lead product or project-based, cross-functional teams of digital consultants, experience designers and software developers though medium and large-scale digital projects. You will be able to lead and guide our clients through our Design Thinking Process to deliver cutting edge user experiences.
As a senior member of the team, you will have previously worked with clients from a diverse set of industries and thrive in an environment that allows you to leverage your broad skillset across the entire product lifecycle. You will use your experience to solve complex business problems and you will collaborate with and lead our clients through early discovery and understanding of the problem space, ideation and design thinking, the iterative prototyping and creation of impactful user experiences, the business and solution architecture, right through to technical delivery and implementation. The ideal candidate will bring to the table a demonstrable experience in leading teams and mentoring junior team members.
- As a senior member of the Consulting team, you will support the engagement lead on projects and products varying in size – from smaller rapid-to-market initiatives through to large-scale, enterprise implementations.
- You will use your experience to establish product or delivery strategies and create digital solutions for a variety of clients and verticals.
- Prepare for and lead design thinking workshops with our clients, including synthesizing workshop outputs to derive critical insights and identify innovative solutions.
- Play a key role in understanding and interpreting our clients’ business challenges and goals.
- Play a Product Management role in leading our design and technology teams to deliver elegant user experiences and digital solutions for our clients.
- Ensure client goals and project timelines are being met.
- Be a design and technology thought leader on existing and emerging technology trends.
- Structure presentations, documentation, request for proposal responses, and other collateral.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Have demonstrable product delivery experience and be capable of leading the product delivery journey from end-to-end.
- Responsible for synthesizing products, concepts and ideas and presenting them in an engaging, concise and intelligent fashion to a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
Successful candidates will have
- Minimum 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in leading strategy, design, and technology teams through medium and large-scale digital projects
- A clear understanding of management, business, and budgeting processes
- Strong track record in liaising with, collaborating with, and forming productive working relationships with clients
- A demonstrable passion for user experience, digital design, and technology
- A constant desire to learn more about the latest technologies
- A keen eye for excellent digital design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to adapt style and method of communication to be effective for diverse audiences and stakeholders
- Excellent public speaking and/or presentation skills
- An analytical mindset that strives for pixel perfection and comprehension of details
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in both independently and in a team environment
- Experience in mentoring other team members
- A talent for crystalizing and synthesizing technological and business concepts and presenting them to a diverse audience of stakeholders both of a technological and non-technological background at all levels of seniority
- A strong capability for evangelizing products to support our clients’ change management and release management goals, where applicable
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree with a record reflecting an impressive academic achievement
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Engaging Social Culture, including Monthly Company-wide Socials, Regular Team Socials, Project and Product Celebrations and more
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our product, design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.