Konrad Group is a multi-national technology company with two principal businesses: Konrad and BrainStation. Konrad is a next-generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard-working people who are lifelong learners.
Konrad Group is currently looking for a Finance Coordinator in our Peterborough office. This is an exciting opportunity in a global, high growth, technology business, partnering closely with team members across Finance and operations.
- Processing of customer payments and updating of customer records.
- Processing of vendor, credit card, and expense payments.
- Enter, validate, and maintain data within various systems.
- Working with other members of the team to manage inbound and outbound communications.
- Providing a high level of customer service.
- Assist with daily and monthly accounting entries and reconciliations.
- Help drive process improvement and contribute to finance projects that achieve scalability and efficiency.
Successful candidates will be
- Confident self-starter, with the ability to operate in a rapidly evolving environment.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing, and meeting multiple tight deadlines.
- Highly accurate and detail oriented.
- Excel skills and a solid understanding of accounting software, with a preference for Netsuite experience.
- Adaptable, flexible and help out where needed.
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Device plan
- Socials & Team Outings
Konrad is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.