Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
QA Team Lead
As a Quality Assurance Team Lead, you have a successful career in Quality Assurance and have experience leading teams in a cross-functional environment. In your career you have successfully developed and executed test strategies for large and complex digital projects and programs. As the Quality Assurance Team Lead you will report directly into VP and C-level executives.
You are responsible for establishing and maintaining quality standards and procedures. You are expected to be well versed in manual and automated testing methodologies and processes and have a strong point-of-view with respect to the use of tools and technologies to ensure a high degree of quality control. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience leading and mentoring teams of QA Engineers.
Our engineering teams work in smaller groups based on project size, collaborating closely with project management and our quality engineering specialists. We strive to create a work environment that encourages innovation, teamwork, career advancement and personal fulfillment.
- Evaluate quality assurance tools, technologies and frameworks in collaboration with the technology leadership team
- Define and maintain quality assurance policies, processes and procedures
- Provide leadership and mentorship to a team of QA Engineers
- Create test strategies for large and complex digital projects
- Document issues in bug tracking software
- Assist the technology team and senior technology leadership management with other project-related tasks
- Assist the strategy team with business development activities such as contributing to in-depth discussions about our QA process with clients or prospective clients
Successful candidates will have
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience, including 3+ years defining and executing on test strategies for large-scale digital projects
- A deep understanding of manual and automated testing processes and tools
- Experience creating test strategies that encompass frontend, backend, end-to-end, performance, load and accessibility testing
- Excellent mentor and leadership skills
- Experience with project collaboration, bug tracking and test case tools
- Working knowledge of Windows, OS X, iOS and Android operating systems
- Comfortable using various tablets and mobile devices
- Superior organizational, written, and verbal communication skills with strong presentation ability
- Technical degree/background/experience is an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.