Konrad is a next-generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. Konrad Group provides accounting and administrative support for the corporate group. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard-working people who are lifelong learners.
Konrad Group is currently looking for a Controller to take full responsibility for managing the accounting functions at our shared services center in Peterborough. This is an exciting opportunity in a global, high growth, technology business.
- Management of the accounting function and overseeing the accounting team
- Responsible for full-cycle accounting and monthly close process
- Responsible for the year-end audit process
- Preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements
- Timely production of statutory, external and internal financial reports
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Fully qualified, designated professional accountant with a minimum of 5 years experience post designation
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience leading an accounting team
- Confident self-starter, with the ability to operate in a rapidly evolving environment
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, and good judgment showing logical decision making
- Excellent Excel skills and a solid understanding of accounting software, with a preference for Netsuite experience
- Adaptable, flexible and help out where needed with hands-on tasks
- Spanish language proficiency is a valuable attribute
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Socials & Team Outings
Konrad is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.