Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
Konrad Group is looking to hire full-time Quality Assurance Engineers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for interacting with project stakeholders to understand project requirements, create documentation, and lead and execute QA processes. The QA Engineer will create Test Plans and execute them in accordance with the SDLC while performing rigorous testing to ensure overall project success.
Our engineering teams work in smaller groups based on project size, collaborating closely with project management and our quality engineering specialists. We strive to create a work environment that encourages innovation, collaboration, career advancement and personal fulfillment.
Carry out a variety of test requirements on a project-by-project basis, including:
- Manual functional and behavioural testing
- Device, operating system, and browser support testing
- User experience testing
- Front-end test automation with Selenium or other automation frameworks
- Performance, penetration/security, regression, smoke testing, etc.
- Working knowledge of automation tools for preceding testing types above also a plus
- Create informative and thorough defects in JIRA and verify defect fixes
- Interact with Project Management and Development teams to understand test schedules and deadlines
- Create project health reports and keep stakeholders informed on overall project health
- Triage and escalate issues based on severity and significance to project
- Confirm consistency in experience across multiple browsers and devices
Successful candidates will have
General QA Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Software Development or similar
- 1+ years of experience in QA roles
- Technical certifications is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows, OS X, iOS and Android operating systems
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal, are required
- Knowledge of industry standard testing practices and processes
- Ability to triage and prioritize defects effectively
- Proficiency with all standard browsers and operating systems, desktop and mobile
Working knowledge and proficiency or ability to work with Konrad Group's technology stack:
- JIRA for SDLC management
- GIT for version control
- Experience with enterprise level test management software such as Zephyr or TestRail
- Knowledge of how to build for Android, iOS, or web from repository a big plus
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Schedules
- Special Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Plan
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.