Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
Senior Manager, Strategy & Technology
As a Senior Manager, Strategy & Technology, you have a successful career in digital and have managed cross-functional teams of consultants, designers, and developers. In your career you have successfully won and led large and complex projects and programs from inception through to completion. The Senior Manager reports directly into VP and C-level executives.
You are responsible for the overall success of our projects and programs. You will manage client expectations while ensuring that delivery meets their expectations. Your expert understanding of product design, development, and brand strategy means you are able to independently lead cross-functional teams through all stages of the project lifecycle.
You are an expert at formulating project approaches, defining strategies, understanding client needs, identify areas of opportunity for our clients, while leveraging the knowledge and creativity of your team to create impactful end user experiences. You will use your experience and Konrad Group’s Design Thinking Process to solve complex business problems and you will guide our clients through early brainstorming, the creation of impactful end user experiences, through to technical delivery. The ideal candidate will bring to the table a demonstrable experience in leading large cross-functional teams and mentoring senior team members.
- You will hold the role of Engagement Lead on some of our most important projects and programs
- You will be responsible for leading engagement and program processes including, but not limited to, budget, scope, timelines, organization, resourcing, implementation, and risk management
- Manage senior and cross-functional team members to success, ensuring the team understands and meets the project or program vision
- Primary point of contact for clients, managing their expectations and implementing resolution of project or program level issues independently
- Proactively and independently look to solve problems and identify opportunities for improvement
- Lead user experience design thinking workshops with our clients
- Play the lead role in understanding and interpreting our clients business challenges and goals and working with our design and technology teams to deliver elegant user experiences
- Be a design and technology thought leader on existing and emerging technology trends
- Be a mentor to senior members of the team
Successful candidates will have
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience, including 3+ years leading large-scale digital projects
- A strong track record of liaising with VP and C-level client executives from a diverse range of industries
- Excellent experience acting as the engagement lead on strategy, design, and technology projects/programs
- A solid understanding of complex management, business, and finance processes
- Superior organizational, written, and verbal communication skills with strong presentation ability
- Proven history of leading multiple complex projects and programs simultaneously
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to influence others and build cohesiveness across diverse individual skills and styles
- A deep understanding of existing and emerging design, project management processes, and technology
- Strong track record of public speaking
- Experience in mentoring and growing senior team members
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.