Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
Konrad Group is looking to hire full-time Quality Assurance Analysts. The ideal candidate will be responsible for communicating with the client and Project Managers to figure out project needs, create documents with test case scenarios and perform rigorous testing to ensure the overall project success.
Our engineering teams work in smaller groups based on project size, collaborating closely with project management and our quality engineering specialists. We strive to create a work environment that encourages innovation, teamwork, career advancement and personal fulfillment.
- Perform regular quality checks and user acceptance tests for several projects on the supported devices, operating systems and browsers
- Document the issues to provide details for the development team for debugging
- Assist the development team and management with other project-related tasks
- Verify bug fixes once an issue has been resolved
- Review the supported devices and browsers for the platform in order to maintain consistency
Successful candidates will have
- Testing knowledge or related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with project collaboration and bug tracking tools such as JIRA
- Knowledge of Windows, OS X, iOS and Android operating systems
- Comfortable using various tablets and cellular devices
- Close attention to details
- Technical degree/background is an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.