Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
Software Developer (Entry Level)
As an entry level Software Developer you'll be tasked with working on both mobile and web applications. Working within the software development team, your duties will require you to assist in the development of consumer and enterprise applications. This role is ideal for entry level developers who feel confident in their technical ability and want to be apart of the highly-skilled development team at Konrad Group.
- Write maintainable, testable, and performant software in collaboration with our world class team
- Participate in code review and performing extensive testing to ensure high quality software
- Research new technology and tools and share those findings with the team
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all members of our team
Successful candidates will have
- Graduated from a Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar program
- Experience creating either web or native mobile applications
- Strong command of important programming and computer science concepts
- Fundamental knowledge of core web principals (HTTP, the DOM, SSL, web servers)
- Great interpersonal skills - we work very closely together as a team and require a lot of communication
- Proactive personality and a desire to deliver your best work
Perks and Benefits
- Mentorship Program
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted