Your Day to Day
This role will support the Kobie general Program Manager responsible for implementations for one or more key Kobie clients. You will participate in the business and technical relationship with the client and will be tasked with leading a team in the creation of high-quality solutions, planning resources, and managing the expectations of a high-profile client partner.
As the Director, Technology you will:
- Become an expert in Kobie Marketing’s application platform.
- Interact directly with business-oriented internal and external clients, providing a translation layer to technically-oriented marketing technologists.
- Support new clients throughout their implementations as the leading Solution Architect.
- Be comfortable communicating with and representing Kobie’s brand with Fortune 50, 100, and 500 clients’.
- Create supporting documentation and processes for new technology configurations, customizations and functionalities available to clients.
- Work with QA to create and execute Quality Assurance test plans to validate functional requirements.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Assist with solution pricing process via the creation of technical LOEs (level of effort).
- Travel varies per client with peak times during initial project kick-off and sales cycle (Overall time may reach 10% total travel).
- Learn, research and embrace the Loyalty Marketing industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience That You Will Need to Be Successful in This Role:
- 7+ years' experience leading hands-on technology projects
- 4+ years’ experience leading and developing application development teams in a direct reporting capacity
- Solid experience overseeing large technical project implementations
- Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), API Stack, and overall application development techniques & methodologies
- Proficient in RDBMS technology, for real time systems
- Experience with application architecture, Java, .Net, SQL
- Seasoned with various development methodologies, SDLC including agile
- Proficient in Software development best practices
- Broad technology knowledge, having worked in digital marketing, and/or custom development projects, systems integration efforts and database systems
- Strong foundational knowledge of how software and hardware systems interact
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technology-centric marketing services agency with a rapidly expanding customer base and able to present to potential prospects
- Has previously sought out potential problems and project gaps prior to implementation and assisted with taking development projects from the initiation phase through the delivery phase and into production support.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Experience That Will Help You Stand out as a Candidate:
- Experience with Marketing technologies and concepts such as Analytics, Campaign Management, Data Marts and Loyalty Management Systems preferred but not required.
- Data modeling experience for OLTP systems is a plus.
- BI and Warehouse experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science related discipline preferred