Kobalt is looking for an assistant client manager with strong interpersonal and organisational skills to help manage the day to day tasks of the client relations team. The position is an office-based, administrative role that will require a detail-oriented, confident and flexible team player with strong communication skills. Candidates must be proficient in Swedish and English. Knowledge of music copyright, music publishing or collection societies is required.
WHAT DOES AN ASSISTANT CLIENT MANAGER AT KOBALT DO?
- As part of Kobalt's Client Relations team, assist Kobalt’s clients and their representatives with administrative tasks and act as point of contact for any related queries
- Transition new clients into the Kobalt system and coordinate with Kobalt’s copyright department to input and register new compositions and catalogues
- Provide support and assistance to the department with scheduled administrative tasks
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent communication skills with experience of building and maintaining client relationships
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships throughout the organisation as well as with external parties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and a detail-driven mind-set
- Ability to set and consistently meet deadlines and good at prioritising personal work flow
- High level of numeracy
- Professional user of Microsoft office suite
- Good understanding of flexible entrepreneurial work environments and growing businesses
- Proactive self-starter, both reliable and willing to take responsibility
- Friendly, enthusiastic and results-oriented personality
- Minimum 3 years of music industry experience, ideally from music publishing or collection society
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, INCLUDING CV AND COVER LETTER IN ENGLISH