Joining Kobalt’s growing international Client Relations team, The Assistant Client Manager will work closely the close-knit Stockholm crew and alongside our London-based Clients’ team to provide administrative support and help manage the day to day tasks.
To be successful in the role, you need strong interpersonal and organisational skills and be detail-oriented, confident, and flexible team player with exceptional communication skills – verbal as well as written in both Swedish and English. The role will be dynamic both in terms of level of responsibility but also in collaboration across teams at Kobalt. It’s therefore also crucial that you are a quick-learning self-starter, someone with an analytical mind-set, is tech-savvy and cares about all the little details.
Kobalt is the partner of choice for innovative creators at all stages of their careers and if you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
Kobalt is the leading technology-powered music services company, offering end-to-end solutions for over 50,000 artists and songwriters and 800 labels and publishing companies. Through Kobalt technology and services, creators and rights holders benefit from more money, better reporting, and maintain ownership and control over how their work is distributed, tracked, collected, and monetized. With the award-winning Kobalt desktop portal and mobile device app, Kobalt clients are given real-time insight into their work and activity.
WHAT DOES AN ASSISTANT CLIENT MANAGER AT KOBALT DO?
- As part of Kobalt's Client Relations team, assist Kobalt’s clients and their representatives with administrative tasks and act as point of contact for any related queries.
- Transition new clients into the Kobalt system and coordinate with Kobalt’s copyright department to input and register new compositions and catalogues.
- Provide support and assistance to the department with scheduled administrative tasks.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DO WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Excellent communication skills with experience of building and maintaining client relationships
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships throughout the organisation as well as with external parties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and a detail-driven mind-set
- Ability to set and consistently meet deadlines and good at prioritising personal work flow
- High level of numeracy
- Experienced user of Microsoft office suite
- Good understanding of flexible entrepreneurial work environments and growing businesses
- Proactive self-starter, both reliable and willing to take responsibility
- Friendly, enthusiastic and results-oriented personality
- Experience from the music industry and music copyright is a merit
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, INCLUDING CV AND COVER LETTER IN ENGLISH