We’re looking for a personable and passionate individual to join a progressive People & Culture team. With a busy year ahead, the People & Culture Coordinator will report to the Director, Compensation & Benefits and will gain exposure in the full facet of HR administrative activities. This includes owning the payroll, onboarding & leavers process, absence management and other general administration for the business area.
WHAT DOES A PEOPLE & CULTURE COORDINATOR AT KOBALT DO?
Administration, Reporting & Systems
- Ensure a smooth new hire onboarding and leavers process
- Coordinate welcome emails, onboarding sessions, collect paperwork & right to work documentation
- Own all people related documentation, including contracts, changes, leavers
- Payroll and Benefits administration
- Maintain the People & Culture System (Sage People)
- Monitor the People & Culture mailbox and respond to any incoming queries
- Maintain the holiday and absence management system (e-days)
- Processing of invoices and administering PO’s
- Running regular / ad-hoc reports for BP team
- Supporting Comp and Bens team with analysis
- First point of contact for employees on policy and general advice
- Support with coordinating activities, including P&C events
- Updating Kwiki with up-to-date information
- Support P&C Management with updating the policy handbook
- Involvement with P&C team on company projects including wellbeing and DE&I
- Keeping up to date on governmental laws and requirements that affect the organization
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Administrative experience in a similar role with working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures (ideally within a fast-paced/multi-country organization)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), experience with GSuite is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and process-oriented
- A natural communicator with strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build strong, productive relationships
- Experience of working collaboratively as part of a team is essential as you will be working closely and collaboratively with People & Culture as well as other internal teams such as Finance
- Ability to handle confidential information with a high degree of professionalism
- Most importantly, a positive and proactive attitude, who would take it upon themselves to develop their skills and knowledge in order to support the wider People & Culture team
WHY CHOOSE US?
At Kobalt we’ve prioritized creators since we first started in 2000. Our music services and the technology we’ve built helps make the industry more fair and rewarding for artists.
We’re trusted by some of the world’s biggest names like The Chainsmokers, Kelly Clarkson, Miles Davis, Dave Grohl, Lauv, Zayn Malik, Max Martin, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Paul McCartney, Stevie Nicks, Pitbull, Elvis Presley, Skrillex, Sam Smith and represent more than 40% of the top 100 songs and albums in the U.S. and U.K. We thrive on creativity and are committed to championing diversity. We’re dedicated to inclusiveness and provide all the resources and benefits you need to grow your career and reach your potential. We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities, and an entrepreneurial culture that makes working here not just fun, but also rewarding.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. A full DBS check will be conducted on acceptance of offer.
Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.