Starting beginning of September, we are looking for an Executive Assistant for a fixed-term contract up to 12 months.
Kobalt is looking to hire a highly organized, self-driven and detail oriented Executive Assistant to support our CTO, CPO and EVP, Corporate Development and Finance in our London office. The successful candidate will have previous executive-level support experience in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment as well as a track record of managing ever-changing schedules, conflicting priorities and planning across multiple time zones.
As a natural extension of the supported executives in their day-to-day activities you will need to be an excellent organizer and communicator, able to build a trustworthy relationship among internal teams and external contacts.
WHAT DOES AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT AT KOBALT DO?
- Be a natural extension of the supported executives in their day-to-day business needs
- Quickly synthesize information and determine what actions, if any, are needed sometimes in a nonlinear set of circumstances
- Extensive calendar management and meeting coordination (across time zones)
- Manage team expenses/raising purchase orders and approval/holiday requests
- Provide the bridge for smooth communication among internal teams; maintaining credibility, confidentiality, trust and top level support
- Willingness to work outside of “normal hours” on an as needed basis
- Manage external relationships - filter and prioritize contact
- Compile special reports, organize data, and create presentations as needed
- Take meeting notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and follows up on action points
- Chair social committee and organize team events as well as All Hands and off-sites
- Work closely with the other EAs to arrange meetings and events as needed
- Work on ad-hoc projects and support team where needed
- Plan and manage extensive domestic and global travel arrangements for executives
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience of executive-level support in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working with multiple executives (1:2/1:3)
- Comfortable working in an environment with shifting priorities, tight deadlines whilst managing expectations of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage an ever changing schedule, anticipate needs and confident acting with autonomy
- Ability to manage competing priorities without losing anything in the shuffle
- Crisis and issue management and some project management skill
- Prior experience coordinating international travel and planning across multiple time-zones
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships throughout the organization and with external 3rd parties
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional follow up and organization
- Mastery of GSuite but also use of various communication tools such as Trello, Slack, Miro, Zoom alongside financial tools such as Expensify, Oracle NetSuite etc.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, collaborative and results-oriented attitude
Why choose us?
At Kobalt we’ve prioritized creators since we first started in 2000. Our music services and the technology we’ve built helps make the industry more fair and rewarding for artists. We’re trusted by some of the world’s biggest names like Childish Gambino, Akon, Freya Ridings, Paul McCartney and The Red Hot Chili Peppers and represent more than 40% of the top 100 songs and albums in the U.S. and U.K.
We thrive on creativity and are committed to championing diversity. We’re dedicated to inclusiveness and provide all the resources and benefits you need to grow your career and reach your potential. We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities, and an entrepreneurial culture that makes working here not just fun, but also rewarding.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.