As the streaming landscape is continuing to grow and change, AWAL is now looking for a personable and strategic Artist Development and Partnerships Manager to join our team in Miami. Supporting the Marketing Director for AWAL this amazing opportunity will allow you to work in a wide-ranging role with an incredibly diverse roster of up and coming as well as established acts, across both local and international repertoire.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, AWAL Miami, you will act as the support for AWAL’s ever-growing client base. You will run the day to day management of new release information and pitching materials for LATAM clients and International repertoire to ensure new and ongoing local releases are presented to digital accounts in the LATAM region.
Working at Kobalt, you will help build the music services company of tomorrow, to empower creators in today’s complex and change the music landscape – ideal for someone with an incredible drive, enthusiasm & passion for music. Our ideal candidate is hard working, detail-oriented, creative, and flexible with strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
AWAL is Kobalt’s market-leading Music Recordings company that provides services and support to the Independent Artists of tomorrow.
AWAL is the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers as we transform the way music is released by creating a high-quality path for artists to remain outside of the traditional label system while maintaining ownership of their masters. Leading artists who have already chosen AWAL include Lauv, R3HAB, Kim Petras, Girl in Red, Finneas, Cold War Kids, Milie Turner,and Bruno Major.
We’re currently over 500 people based across 10 offices and we’re now expanding our Miami office. That’s where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
What would you do as an Artist Development and Partnerships Manager?
Client Support / Operations
- Act as a Client Support contact for administrative queries/needs from AWAL Miami clients; relating to their set up of new releases, ongoing priorities, and running their campaigns
- Support AWAL Miami clients daily with all operational queries, set-up, best practices and requests for their releases
- Act as Client Support using the various tools we’ve developed to help make sense of their business and schedule their campaigns, using FAQs and informative blog posts
- Manage label on-boarding process, oversee catalogue transitions, provide best practices for release planning and scheduling
- Prepare pitch materials and updates of priority local and international AWAL artists for submission to DSPs
- Liaise with the Digital Operations department to ensure content delivery feeds are timely and complete for LATAM releases
- Analyse performance of releases using the various best-in-class industry tools AWAL has for them to run their business - these include income reporting tools, the AWAL App, the best practises blog, product uploader
You will ideally have
- 4+ years’ experience working in the music industry
- Experience with multiple music genres including Latin
- Deep understanding of digital retail platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of current and future trends in music landscape
- Strong verbal, written, communication and analytical skills
- Professional, friendly and customer-focused approach face to face, or via email or phone - working closely with artist managers, label owners and internal music industry pros is the day to day work
- Organized self-starter, able to multitask, adapt to changing priorities, and work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Mac OS
- Ability to remain confidential
- Proficient in Spanish