We are hiring a College Radio & Marketing team member to join in2une Music in Los Angeles. This position will be responsible for generating a new revenue stream and serve as an additional team member to our Campus Lifestyle and/or AAA/NonCom teams.
Kobalt has revolutionized the music publishing business by putting the creator at the center of everything we do. We are now taking the same approach and transforming the way recording artists release music through our AWAL services. Whether an artist is looking for the best digital distribution or a truly global campaign, AWAL has become the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers. This has created a high-quality path for artists to remain outside of the traditional label system while maintaining ownership of their masters. The leading artists who have already chosen AWAL includes Lauv, Nick Cave, Steve Lacy, Deadmau5, Die Antwoord, Verite, Tom Misch, Bruno Major and Rex Orange County.
We’re currently 640 people based across 13 offices and we’re still growing! If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A COLLEGE RADIO & MARKETING TEAM MEMBER AT IN2UNE MUSIC DO?
- College Radio Responsibilities:
- Interact with all primary College Radio stations by promoting and tracking stations on all major campuses
- Establish working relationships with Campus Reps
- Separate Revenue Stream
- Manage potential clients for AWAL
- Coordinate interviews, campus visits, contests, etc.
- College Lifestyle Responsibilities:
- Establish priorities with different Campus Departments
- Liaise with clients and campus reps (50+)
- Create and implement forward thinking campaigns
- Manage artist visits and artist events
- Social Media Responsibilities:
- Coordinate a cohesive social and digital strategy amongst campus reps
- Manage instagram / Tik Tok / Snapchat activations
- Run and provide real time reports for campus reps and clients
- Assist in building out Spotify playlists
- Identify influencers on campus for partnership work
- Coordinate merch delivery with clients
- Oversee and update Campus Deck regularly for consistent use
- Manage overall deadlines and bi weekly reporting from reps
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- Prior experience working with college marketing and/or radio promo is ideal
- Strong interest in music and pop culture
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and professional under pressure and deadlines
Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.