We are hiring a VP, Promotion Rythym/Crossover to join the in2une team.
Kobalt has revolutionized the music publishing business by putting the creator at the center of everything we do. We are now taking the same approach and transforming the way recording artists release music through AWAL. Whether an artist is looking for the best digital distribution or a truly global, fully integrated release campaign, AWAL has become the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers. This has created a high-quality path for artists to remain outside of the traditional label system while maintaining ownership of their masters. The leading artists who have already chosen AWAL includes Lauv, Snoh Aalegra, Kim Petras, Cold War Kids, Deadmau5, Little Simz, Omar Apollo, Bruno Major, Steve Lacy and many more!
We’re currently 640 people based across 13 offices and we’re still growing! If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A VP, PROMOTION RYTHYM/CROSSOVER AT IN2UNE MUSIC DO?
- Serve as the point person for the Rhythm format, managing airplay commitments, overseeing strategy and execution of game plans at the following radio formats-
- Mix Show
- Develop and manage revenue streams for the department including-
- Cultivating new business
- Managing Budgets
- Managing third party marketing parties and fees
- Serve as a liaison between clients and in2une/AWAL by overseeing-
- Weekly reports
- Conference Calls
- Weekly AWAL meetings
- Client Meetings
- Eblasts, one-sheets, Digital Deliveries
- Interact with national staff and field staff at in2une Music-
- Providing reports
- Directing field staff to radio targets
- Working within Promotion staff structure
- Travel throughout the US to establish and maintain radio relationships at key radio stations
- Travel with recording artists
- May have regional responsibilities at other formats
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 4+ years’ experience working in regional promotion
- 2+ years’ experience working in national promotion
- Advanced Knowledge of Radio Formats
- Advanced Knowledge of Record Label Interdepartmental Workings
Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.