We are looking to hire an independent and personable Executive Assistant to work closely with the Chief Creative Officer of Kobalt. The successful candidate will have previous support experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as well as a track-record of managing ever-changing schedules, conflicting priorities and planning international travel and communication across multiple time zones. You should be an excellent communicator and able to build a trustworthy relationship among internal teams as well as external contacts.
Founded in 2000 by Willard Ahdritz, Kobalt is creating the music company of the future. Kobalt is a global music and technology company built for artists, songwriters, publishers and labels as an alternative to the traditional music business model. Kobalt have built the technology infrastructure to enable better reporting and for artists to maintain ownership and control over how their work is distributed, tracked, collected, and monetized. This global technology platform can track and collect royalties for the billions of micro-payments per song in digital music today.
This is an established yet fast growing creator-centric company of artists and songwriters including The Chainsmokers, Kelly Clarkson, Miles Davis, Dave Grohl, Lauv, Zayn Malik, Max Martin, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Paul McCartney, Stevie Nicks, Pitbull, Elvis Presley, Skrillex, Sam Smith, and many more. Kobalt represents on average over 40% of the top 100 songs and albums in both the US and UK.
We’re currently 640 people based across 13 offices and we’re still growing!
WHAT DOES AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT AT KOBALT DO?
- Serve as the primary liaison for staff, clients, and industry contacts maintaining credibility, confidentiality, and trust
- Heavy scheduling and calendar management
- Rolling calls
- Monitor and prioritize executive’s emails
- Oversee extensive domestic and international travel arrangements
- Process and submit expenses on a monthly basis
- Maintain executive’s external contacts
- Assist with meeting prep, agendas and dissemination of notes/action points
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality
- Manage ticket buys for department
- Assist with the coordination of department and external facing events (sending out invitations, booking venues, etc.)
- Ad-hoc projects and administrative support as needed
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3+ years’ experience working in administrative position
- Previous experience working under a C-level executive is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and Gsuite
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac OSX
- Knowledge of Salesforce is preferred
- Experience overseeing submission of expenses and assisting with budgeting
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage a changing schedule and anticipate needs
Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.