SENIOR TECH RECRUITER
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our Recruitment Team. Reporting to the VP, Global Recruitment, you will take responsibility for the full 360 recruitment life cycle of hiring across technical, product and design roles.
You will be confident and comfortable recruiting into all Technology and Product roles, including Software Engineering across all areas of the business (Front End/Back End/Full Stack development teams, Infrastructure, DevOps, etc). It's a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same! If you have the ability and passion to attract and recruit leading talent and love the idea of contributing to building a high growth tech team, we'd love to hear from you!
Kobalt is the leading technology-powered music services company, offering end-to-end solutions for over 50,000 artists and songwriters and 800 labels and publishing companies. Through Kobalt technology and services, creators benefit from more money, better reporting, and maintain ownership and control over how their work is distributed, tracked, collected, and monetized. With the award-winning Kobalt desktop portal and app, Kobalt clients get real-time insight into their work and activity.
We’re currently over 600 people based across 13 offices and we’re expecting to grow. That’s where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A TECH RECRUITER AT KOBALT DO?
- Provide an exceptional recruitment experience from the first point of contact with line manager or candidate through to offer and start date
- Lead the full 360 life cycle of recruitment from writing job descriptions, advising on sourcing approach, posting jobs, doing initial screenings and engaging talent, managing candidate communications, scheduling and participating in interviews, post-interview debriefs and preparing offers
- Build relationships and partner with hiring managers across Tech and Product
- Recruit top Tech talent for roles including but not exclusively Full Stack/Back End/Front End Devs, DevOps (AWS, Docker), Data Engineers, Product Managers and Designers
- Own the integrity of your data by facilitating effective use of our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) and ensuring it is 100% accurate
- Conduct a high volume of phone, video, and onsite interviews
- Source candidates via various external sources including proactively data mining on LinkedIn, Hired.com and through networking groups, identifying alternative sources for cost effective recruiting.
- Increase Kobalt’s involvement and outreach in the music / tech communities by attending and supporting with hosting industry networking and recruiting events
- Build qualified candidate pools to meet the needs of future opportunities
- Provide interview/systems training to all Kobalt employees involved in hiring
- Manage multiple openings across a range of skill sets
- Select and manage effective recruitment and advertising vendors to facilitate hiring where necessary including terms / cost negotiation
- Manage recruitment spend, source metrics and ratios for reporting and to aid in continuous improvement
- Be knowledgeable about Kobalt and effective in communicating the business and its culture and values.
- Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Be proactive in thinking of creative ways of engaging talent; keeping up with the latest trends on talent acquisition
- Support new recruitment programs (referrals etc)
- Support offer process and on-boarding of new hires
- Conduct the interview process focusing on behavioural/ competency and values based interviewing
- Act as a brand ambassador for Kobalt
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Strong experience of high volume recruiting of software development , product management and user design roles
- Experience in a fast-growing, constantly changing environment and can work successfully with technology leaders
- Strong experience partnering with Hiring Managers and managing stakeholders
- Web savvy with experience of recruitment advertising, job boards/ CV search and recruiting websites including LinkedIn
- In-depth phone screening and face to face interview experience – including the use of competency based interview techniques
- Analytical with the ability to manage data, set up and run reports and queries of data and present it to senior team with recommendations.
- A people person: you’re friendly, social, and genuinely enjoy working with others.
- Extremely organised with excellent follow up skills.
- Details are important to you and the small things matter (like typos and grammar)
- Data driven mentality and happy working to
- Able to communicate in-depth knowledge of external market and industry trends
- Confident and professional interview skills
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Strong experience of stakeholder management, acting as a true business partner
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Some in-house Technology recruitment experience would be a distinct advantage, proven agency experience considered
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
- A great salary & bonus in addition to a generous pension scheme (up to 5% matched)
- Peace of mind - we offer comprehensive health cover extendable to your family and in the event that you are unable to work we will continue to pay up to 75% of your salary
- Dedicated learning and development resources including Udemy and BookBoon
- Regular Tech Meetups hosted in the office on a range of topics from Scala to Agile Leadership
- Wellbeing - we care about your physical and mental health and offer you subsidised gym memberships, a cycle to work scheme, sports clubs, office yoga, (almost) daily meditation classes and free mental health coaching via Sanctus
- A great office with everything you need to do your job and enjoy your place of work including free healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, fresh fruit and cereal, fantastic open space on our roof and shower facilities
- Our infamous Kobalt Socials including quarterly-company wide rooftop parties and regular team socials, beers/wine/soft drinks on a Friday and the odd famous person doing a gig in our kitchen