We are hiring a Radio Promotions Coordinator with strong communication skills to join our In2une team in New York. The Radio Promotions coordinator will work across AWAL and assist with connecting artist with radio stations across the U.S. You will be responsible for coordinating department functions and assisting Promotion staff with projects, schedules and other marketing responsibilities.
Kobalt has revolutionized the music publishing business by putting the creator at the center of everything we do. We are now taking the same approach and transforming the way recording artists release music through AWAL. Whether an artist is looking for the best digital distribution or a truly global campaign, AWAL has become the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers. This has created a high-quality path for artists to remain outside of the traditional label system while maintaining ownership of their masters. Our roster of clients includes artists such as Lauv, R3HAB, Timeflies, The Wombats, Betty Who, Rex Orange County, Tom Misch, and Bruno Major.
We’re currently over 600 people based across 13 offices and we’re expecting to grow. That’s where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A RADIO PROMOTIONS COORDINATOR AT IN2UNE DO?
- Assist radio promotions full department for all In2une priorities
- Provide administrative support to department including morning reports (radio chart summaries, Mediabase, Spotify, Music Connect/Insight, Media Monitors), answering phone calls/emails and all other company office functions
- Update and maintain In2une Player website with current priorities/valuable staff information
- Responsible for creating radio highlight one sheets for field staff to increase likelihood of gaining airplay
- Create and send e-blasts for new single/album releases
- Analyze Shazam/streaming data for current priorities to gage impact of singles
- Tracking financial spends for the department
- Working with Kobalt Accounts teams for company invoicing, vendor payments, tracking receivables
- Interacting with other departments across AWAL/Kobalt in London, New York, and Los Angeles
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s Degree in music, marketing, communications and/or relevant field
- 1+ years’ experience working in music, promotions, and/or relevant internship experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, adapt to changing priorities, and manage high intensity situations while maintaining professionalism and poise
- Adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced & evolving environment
- Sensitivity to confidential information and material
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Photoshop experience preferred
Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.