We are hiring a Digital Marketing Coordinator in Los Angeles to join AWAL’s Digital Marketing Team. AWAL is Kobalt’s market-leading Music Recordings company that provides services and support to the Independent Artists of tomorrow. Our ideal candidate is digitally savvy, hardworking, detail-oriented, creative, and on the cutting edge of newly emerging tech & digital trends.
Kobalt has revolutionized the music publishing business by putting the creator at the center of everything we do. We are now taking the same approach and transforming the way recording artists release music through AWAL. Whether an artist is looking for the best digital distribution or a truly global campaign, AWAL has become the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers. This has created a high-quality path for artists to remain outside of the traditional label system while maintaining ownership of their masters. Our roster of clients includes artists such as Lauv, R3HAB, Timeflies, The Wombats, Betty Who, Rex Orange County, Tom Misch, and Bruno Major.
We’re currently over 500 people based across 10 offices and we’re expecting to grow. That’s where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR AT AWAL DO?
- Monitor, analyze, and report on all artist social media and fan growth
- Post on social media pages as needed
- Assist in creation of tracking links
- Help create digital marketing plans and artist promotional schedules
- Facilitate the creation of digital marketing materials including short form video / social media video, animated gifs, etc
- Support Digital Marketing Directors manage purchase orders and invoices
- Organize digital marketing promotional assets and distribute as needed
- Create and compile weekly data/reports as needed
- Metadata mapping across Digital Accounts / DSP
- Creation & editing of video promo reels for artist pitches
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- 1-2 years’ experience working in digital marketing and/or administration, preferably within the music industry
- Working knowledge of the digital space and social platforms: Spotify, Shazam, MusicMart, Social Media, Online Advertising, YouTube, Google and Facebook Analytics
- Familiarity with graphic design and/or digital asset creation is preferred
- Basic knowledge of and interest in videography
- Strong communication skills – written & verbal
- Strong organizational and creative skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Mac OS, Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro skills
- Familiar with multiples genres within music and pop culture
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment and work autonomously
- Ability to remain confidential
Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.