We are hiring a Junior Manager of Digital Accounts in our Los Angeles office. Reporting to the Senior Director, Digital Accounts North America, the Junior Manager will support the North American account management team with their day to day responsibilities.
Kobalt has revolutionized the music publishing business by putting the creator at the center of everything we do. We are now taking the same approach and transforming the way recording artists release music through AWAL. Whether an artist is looking for the best digital distribution or a truly global campaign, AWAL has become the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers. This has created a high-quality path for artists to remain outside of the traditional label system while maintaining ownership of their masters. Our roster of clients includes artists such as Lauv, R3HAB, Timeflies, The Wombats, Betty Who, Rex Orange County, Tom Misch, and Bruno Major.
We’re currently over 500 people based across 10 offices and we’re expecting to grow. That’s where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A JUNIOR MANAGER, DIGITAL ACCOUNTS AT AWAL DO?
- Prepare and distribute pitch submission forms to streaming partners
- Prepare DSP newsletter and artist updates
- Coordinate the delivery of assets to external partners
- Create sales and streaming reports for key campaigns
- Liaise with global account managers and provide support
- Maintain the DSP contact database, ensuring information is correct and up to date
- Assist with the creation of account presentations for stakeholders and internal teams
- Forecast sales and streams across all digital and streaming partners
- Monitor streaming activity and identify opportunities
- Effectively summarize, analyze, explore, and communicate data to AWAL organization
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music, Marketing and/or relevant fielld
- 2+ years’ working experience in the music industry, ideally within digital sales or marketing
- An understanding of the current music industry landscape
- Familiarity with major digital download and streaming platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter who is both reliable and willing to take responsibility
- Ability to set and consistently meet deadlines
Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.