We’re looking for an experienced Digital Supply Chain Manager to join AWAL’s Global Digital Operations team. Based in our New York office, this role will be responsible for ensuring the quality and success of AWAL’s release deliveries, troubleshooting supply chain issues, managing our operational relationships with key North American partners, and handling rights management at Video/UGC platforms (YouTube, VEVO, Facebook & SoundCloud). This role will also work closely with our Release Management, Label Management and Digital Accounts teams to ensure operational best practice is understood and enacted across the business. Some travel will be required for this role, particularly to our London office as this is the global hub for AWAL’s Operations teams.
Kobalt has revolutionized the music publishing business by putting the creator at the center of everything we do. We are now taking the same approach and transforming the way recording artists release music through our AWAL services. Whether an artist is looking for the best digital distribution or a truly global campaign, AWAL has become the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers. This has created a high-quality path for artists to remain outside of the traditional label system while maintaining ownership of their masters. The leading artists who have already chosen AWAL includes Lauv, Nick Cave, Deadmau5, Die Antwoord, Verite, Tom Misch, Bruno Major and Rex Orange County.
Kobalt is currently over 600 people based across 10 offices and we’re continuing to grow. That’s where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A DIGITAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER AT AWAL DO?
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues impacting our audio and video supply chain
- Provide timely resolutions and structured feedback for client-facing teams when issues are reported
- Manage operational relationships with key North American partners
- Contribute regularly to departmental documentation.
- Work with Product/Tech teams to review and optimise supply chain processes with a view to scale
- Work with cross functional teams to develop and implement appropriate operational tools and resources to support the business
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Digital Operations or Supply Chain role
- Deep expertise with digital supply chain processes and content management systems is required
- Previous experience working as part of a global team
- Experience managing operational relationships with digital partners
- Familiarity with delivery via DDEX ERN
- Ability to communicate calmly and effectively at all levels when handling complex and time sensitive matters
- Meticulous attention to detail and advanced analytical skills, particularly with regards to resolution of technical operational issues
- Expertise with content management systems (two or more of the following: iTunes Connect, Spotify, YouTube, Vevo, Facebook, SoundCloud)
Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.