As Marketing Manager, you will assist and support marketing campaign strategies for a diverse roster of artists. You will work closely with marketing teams in the US, UK and an international team based in the UK to create and synchronize global marketing campaigns. Additional responsibilities will include, budgeting, information systems and scheduling. You will manage cross communication with sales, promotion, digital, sync, and publicity teams. You will also be a primary point of communication with artist and artist management partners. You are a self-motivated, strategic thinker, problem solver and exceptional, creative marketer with the proven ability to multi-task who has deep experience leading and executing artist marketing campaigns.
Kobalt has revolutionized the music publishing business by putting the creator at the center of everything we do. We are now taking the same approach and transforming the way recording artists release music through AWAL. Whether an artist is looking for the best digital distribution or a truly global campaign, AWAL has become the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers. This has created a high-quality path for artists to remain outside of the traditional label system while maintaining ownership of their masters. Our roster of clients includes artists such as Lauv, R3HAB, Timeflies, The Wombats, Betty Who, Rex Orange County, Tom Misch, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, and many more.
We’re currently over 500 people based across 10 offices and we’re expecting to grow. That’s where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A MARKETING MANAGER AT AWAL DO?
- Support marketing strategy and campaigns for a diverse roster of artists
- Collaborate with digital marketing, digital accounts, sync, publicity, sales, and promotion teams to develop artists and grow existing artist careers
- Communicate and synchronize campaigns with global marketing teams
- Coordinate and manage producer, manager and label deals
- Regularly communicate with clients and maintain a high level of relationship management
- Manage marketing campaign budgets and assist with release scheduling
- Manage relationships with external brand and marketing partners
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 2+ years’ experience in a music marketing role
- Previous experience working at a record label is preferred
- Understanding and knowledge of current music marketing campaigns
- Good familiarity of digital, social and viral marketing within the music space
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.