Kobalt is looking for Label & Digital Account manager with strong interpersonal and organisational skills to manage AWAL’s growing Nordic roster of labels & artists and our close working relationships with the digital platforms. As part of AWAL’s Global Label Management team, you will be the main point of contact for your roster of artist and label clients. And as the Digital Account Manager, you will also sit within the Global Marketing team, acting as the main point of contact with the digital music service providers in the Nordics to pitch and promote AWAL’s clients’ releases to Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Tidal and similar services.
We’re currently working with an exciting array of developing and more established labels and artists. As we are taking on new incredible projects all the time, this role offers the unique opportunity to grow AWAL as the leading platform for independent artists in Scandinavia.
AWAL is the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers as we transform the way music is released by creating a high-quality path for artists to remain outside of the traditional label system while maintaining ownership of their masters. Leading artists who have already chosen AWAL includes Lauv, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, The Kooks, Tom Misch, The Wombats, Bruno Major, You Me At Six, Laura Marling, Yung Lean, Steve Angello, Jenny Wilson and The Tallest Man on Earth.
If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing Stockholm team is for you - share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
What would you do as a Label & Digital Account Manager?
Client Support / Operations
- Support AWAL clients daily with operational and administrative queries/needs from clients; relating to their set up of releases, ongoing priorities and running their campaigns
- Support clients in how to use AWAL’s various marketing and analytics tools to help make sense of their business and schedule their campaigns, including AWAL’s FAQs and informative blog posts
- Prepare pitch-materials and updates of priority AWAL artists for submission to DSPs
- Manage label on-boarding process, oversee catalogue transitions, provide best practices for release planning and scheduling
- Communicate streaming, playlisting and digital sales results throughout the Recordings team and to AWAL clients
A&R and sales of AWAL-services
- Research and identify potential AWAL clients; attending shows and industry events in the entire region.
You will ideally have
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with experience of building and maintaining client relationships
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships throughout the organization as well as with external parties
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and a detail-driven mind-set
- Ability to set and consistently meet deadlines and good at prioritising personal work flow
- Professional experience using Microsoft office suite
- Good understanding of flexible entrepreneurial work environments and growing businesses
- A track-record of being a proactive self-starter, reliable and willing to take responsibility
- A friendly, enthusiastic and results-oriented personality
- Music industry experience, preferably at record label or digital music service