Knox Financial was founded by experienced entrepreneurs who looked at the value of the homes they used to own and kicked themselves for selling. With Knox, you can afford to buy your new home AND keep your old house as a fantastic long term investment. Knox is unlocking preferred rates of return and creating generational wealth for families up and down the economic spectrum. We’re changing how homeowners and property investors build wealth. Knox is the first and only investment firm focused on property. Venture funded, we’re building an extraordinary team to help us expand rapidly.
About this role:
Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer and consulting key stakeholders such as VP of Operations and the CEO to launch/iterate/scale various brokerage transactions including leasing, buying, and selling property. This will include workflows in new/existing markets for new/existing brokerage services. Ultimately this Growth Director of Knox Home Brokerage will be responsible for monetizing every stage of the prospective/current Knox client's property and prospective/current residents lifecycle. You will be responsible for expanding the brokerage services offered that will sit on the Knox platform foundation.
In this role you will:
- Go from 0 to 1 on all new Knox Home brokerage product offerings for unique buy, sell, leasing, and/or referral transactions. Gather requirements, gauge customer sentiment, experiment, iterate, and launch nationally shortly thereafter.
- Drive and support a customer-obsessed client and resident experience including unit onboarding, tenant onboarding, and addressing client needs yourself with support from various teams.
- Manage/grow the Knox Home external real estate broker/agent network and processes with support from Knox platform subject matter experts.
- Soak up our existing on-the-ground and remote infrastructure, operations, and relationships with fresh eyes for long-hanging fruit improvements, ideal data points to measure KPIs, and quick wins to deliver moments of delight to our clients, tenants, and vendor network.
- Training Operations team members and/or strategic partner’s teams on Knox Home best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Help property owners achieve superior investment returns. Keeping this as your north star, at all times, will make you and Knox successful.
- Continuously understanding the cash flow, refinancing, and total investment performance opportunities available on the Knox platform when interacting with the customer.
- Facilitate tenant leases in partnership with our centralized leasing team while identifying when activities should be automated or outsourced to support future growth.
- You have 2-5 years of experience at a high growth startup (PropTech/FinTech) in the iBuying, Buy Before You Sell, Lease to Own, or RegCF Real Estate Investing space.
You have 5-10+ years of work experience at a consulting firm, investment bank, and/or tech startup and have experience with investment properties and/or real estate brokerage services.
- You have 2+ years experience building MVPs, gaining signals of success, then hiring and managing teams with mature products. You have successfully led a team of 3-5+ full-time employees to deliver critical sales, product, and/or operational results.
- You hold an active Real Estate Brokerage License in at least one of the following states and are able willing to become licensed for the remaining: GA, MA, TX
Nice to have but not required: AZ, FL, NH, RI
- You are able and willing to travel to existing or new markets to sign or nurture local Real Estate Brokerage partnerships if necessary (Up to 25% of the time)
- Passionate about Customers & Knox Mission.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and possess a ‘figure it out’ mentality.
- Data-driven decision mentality.
Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Ownership of company through equity
- Home office reimbursement
- Start-up culture with access to leaders and seasoned startup professionals
- And more added perks!
Knox is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.