Known.is a modern marketing company engineered for the unprecedented challenges and opportunities facing marketers today. Known pairs PhD data scientists with award-winning creatives, expert research teams and strategists.
Known is anchored by two decades of groundbreaking market research and data science capabilities, which uniquely empower our marketing strategy and acclaimed creative groups, who produce some of the most innovative, cutting-edge creative work in culture. The result? Marketing that is predisposed to succeed and be persistently optimized, directly impacting clients' bottom lines. Our clients span the leading brands in finance, technology, media, CPG, real estate and many other categories.
Known has over 400+ employees in 6 US cities including Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Boston and New York. Our teams have won multiple Emmys, Clios, Effies, Cannes Lions Awards and ProMax Agency of the Year three times.
Who We’re Looking For:
Known is seeking additional IT Support Technicians to join its IT, Infrastructure and Security team. This position provides tier-1 & 2 level technical support to include but not limited to diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging Windows 10, MacOS, iOS, Android, AV equipment, wireless and other software. The candidate will also be tasked with projects and should be able to conceptualize and execute project related tasks with little over-sight. These positions can be based in NYC, Boston (Cambridge), Austin, Los Angeles or Seattle.
- Provides first tier technical support to internal and external customers; installs, configures, troubleshoots, monitors, and maintains customers' desktop software and hardware; supports mobile workforce.
- Consults with customers on all aspects of end-user computing and desktop-based systems software; independently resolves more complex, less-defined issues.
- Works independently in troubleshooting and providing solutions to unresolved hardware and software problems through ticket system.
- Maintains passwords, data integrity, and system security for the desktop and mobile environment.
- Provides technical support and guidance through Tier II support, training, and publication of documentation; seeks hardware repair through outside vendors.
- Conducts site surveys and implements moves; adds/changes modifications to existing equipment through Jira Service Desk.
- Evaluates, maintains, modifies (e.g., creates macros, templates), and documents desktop application packages; participates in the testing and evaluation of new desktop packages, implements prototypes, and consults with customers on selection of software applications.
- Manages hardware inventory using AssetTiger, an asset management tool.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) experience, including Jamf and/or Microsoft Intune is a plus.
- Hours 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Other Related Duties
- Complies with established policies and standards to ensure that access to company information and systems resources, in any medium or format, is limited to authorized personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 3 to 5 years of Office 365 experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 10 and MacOS.
- A basic understanding of AV hardware and software.
- White-glove service approach to IT support and ability to convey confidence under pressure and remain calm.
- Critical thinking and deductive reasoning capabilities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
Known is a marketing company like no other. In addition to competitive salaries and fabulous healthcare options, we are very generous to our employees. Here are just some examples of what we offer:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Equity plan
- Annual bonuses
- Vacation and anniversary cash bonuses
- Generous medical plan and 401(k) match
- Paid parental leave
- In-house barista plus cold brew on tap!
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly company lunches
- Generous referral bonus