Known (www.known.is) is a modern marketing company engineered to meet the unprecedented challenges and opportunities facing marketers today. We are setting a new standard by delivering clients the most advanced, end-to-end solutions they need, in the most efficient, effective, and transparent ways. Anchored by two decades of groundbreaking market research and data science, we provide brands with consumer intelligence, strategy, media planning and buying, and renowned creative in all media, producing some of the most innovative, cutting-edge work in culture today. With offices in New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Austin, Seattle, and San Francisco, we are more than 400 people, a community of extraordinary talent, working as one team to help our clients succeed.
We are looking for multiple Recruiters to join our growing team. We are in hyper-growth mode, so these are critical hires for us. These positions can be based in NYC, Boston, LA, or Seattle in a hybrid work environment.
As a Recruiter at Known, you will specialize in finding talent for a specific function. We are currently evaluating new team members to recruit in the following areas: Engineering, Media Strategy, Market Research (Qual/Quant), and Brand Strategy. We need self-motivated, dynamic, knowledgeable, and progressive recruiters, so if this sounds like you, read on!
As a recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing passive talent, identifying qualified active candidates and guiding them through the full life-cycle process.
These positions will report to a Director, Talent Acquisition.
What You Will Do
You will support the overall TA team and lead recruiting efforts for open positions in your department
- Work with hiring managers to craft job descriptions
- Post open positions to our Applicant Tracking Service (Greenhouse) as well as other appropriate online boards, resources, etc.
- Maintain proactive and creative sourcing and recruiting practices by identifying and soliciting passive candidates
- Identify and screen candidates to determine qualifications and fit
- Lead candidates through the recruiting and interviewing process
- Meet regularly with the hiring manager and build a trusted, transparent relationship
- Establish a pipeline of candidates for recurring positions
- Maintain an average 30-45 day fill time for open positions
- As needed, partner with third party recruiters to source candidates
- Work in partnership with the Talent Team to ensure seamless transition from candidate to new hire through a positive onboarding experience
Who You Are
- 4+ years’ experience in recruiting
- Experience recruiting and/or sourcing in one of the specific areas mentioned previously
- You are self-motivated and are an expert at sourcing and identifying qualified candidates and bringing them through the full recruiting process
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and navigate the hiring process efficiently
- Success in building trusted and collaborative relationships with everyone you interact with (i.e. candidates, hiring managers, third party recruiters, universities, etc.)
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system, preferably Greenhouse
- Serious sourcing chops – whether it is LinkedIn, another online resource, or through your own personal network, you know where to go to target and find the right candidates
- You are personable, forward thinking, and positive. You are a natural “people person” and others just like being around you
- Your verbal and written communication skills are top notch as we know being a successful recruiter requires being a great marketer as well
Known is a marketing company like no other. In addition to competitive salaries and phenomenal healthcare options, we are very generous to our employees. Here are just some examples of what we offer:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Annual bonuses
- Vacation and anniversary cash bonuses
- Generous medical plan
- 100% Paid parental leave
- Company-paid cell phone service
- In-house barista plus cold brew on tap!
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly company lunches
- A culture that values diversity, collaboration, kindness and respect, growing and learning