Known is a modern marketing company engineered for the unprecedented challenges and opportunities facing marketers today. Known pairs PhD data scientists with award-winning creatives, expert research teams and strategists. Known is anchored by two decades of groundbreaking market research and data science capabilities, which uniquely empower our marketing strategy and acclaimed creative groups, who produce some of the most innovative, cutting-edge creative work in culture. The result? Marketing that is predisposed to succeed and be persistently optimized, directly impacting clients' bottom lines. Our clients span the leading brands in finance, technology, media, CPG, real estate and many other categories. Known is growing and currently has over 300 employees in 6 US cities including Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Boston and New York. Our teams have won multiple Emmys, Clios, Effies, Cannes Lions Awards and ProMax Agency of the Year three times.
We need a self-motivated, analytical, knowledgeable human resources analyst to join our Talent Management Team.
The Talent Management Senior Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply their business acumen to this data in order to make recommendations related to employee programs and company initiatives.
This position reports to our Director, Talent Management based in New York.
What You Will Do
You will support our Talent Management Director in maintaining our HRIS, reporting on our quickly changing metrics and analyzing that information. Use analysis to make recommendations to our different Talent verticals to scale our policies and SOPs to suit the population, while keeping suggestions in line with our culture and values: There’s Always a Better Way, Never Stop Learning, We See the Good, and We Are One Team.
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll system, management and employee surveys, onboarding and exit interviews, employment records, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership. The ideal candidate will have strong presentation skills.
- Recommends process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy, which must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains clients on new processes/functionality. Trains new system users.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- May conduct or assist with conducting classification audits to ensure that jobs are properly classified as exempt or non-exempt.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Partner with HR, Finance and Business Practice leadership with workforce planning and departmental budgets.
Who You Are
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions to issues that arise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel is a must
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software.
- Adaptability in HR systems: BambooHR and Paylocity preferred. NetSuite a plus.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) credentials a plus
- At least five – seven years of experience in related HR or Project Management role
Known is a marketing company like no other. In addition to competitive salaries, we are very generous to our employees. Here are just some examples of what we offer:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Equity plan
- Annual bonuses
- Vacation and anniversary cash bonuses
- Generous medical plan and 401(k) match
- Paid parental leave
- In-house barista plus cold brew on tap!
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly company lunches
- Generous referral bonus