We need a self-motivated, dynamic, knowledgeable, and progressive recruiter/sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition Team.
This person will be responsible for supporting the TA function as a key sourcer of quality passive and active candidates.
This position reports to our VP, Talent Acquisition based in New York.
What You Will Do
You will support our Talent Acquisition Director in sourcing Data Science, Engineer and Media candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter as well as other online resources and platforms.
- Maintain proactive sourcing and recruiting practices by identifying and soliciting passive candidates
- Screen junior-mid level candidates
- Establish a pipeline of candidates for recurring positions
- As needed, partner with third party recruiters to source candidates
Who You Are
- 2+ years’ experience in recruiting
- Serious sourcing chops – whether it is LinkedIn, another online resource, or through your own growing personal network, you know where to go to target and find the right candidates
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system (Greenhouse is a bonus)
- Experience working in the marketing, media or tech industries is preferred
- You are self-motivated and are an expert at sourcing qualified candidates
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and navigate
- Success in building trusted and collaborative relationships with everyone you interact with
- You are personable, forward thinking, and positive. You are a natural “people person” and others just like being around you
- Your written communication skills are top notch as we know being a successful sourcer requires being a writer as well
Known is a marketing company like no other. In addition to competitive salaries, we are very generous to our employees. Here are just some examples of what we offer:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Equity plan
- Annual bonuses
- Vacation and anniversary bonuses
- Generous medical plan
- Paid parental leave
- In-house barista plus cold brew on tap!
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly company lunches
Known (known.is) is a modern marketing company engineered to meet the unprecedented challenges and opportunities facing marketers today. We are setting a new standard by delivering clients the most advanced, end-to-end solutions they need, in the most efficient, effective and transparent ways.
Anchored by two decades of groundbreaking market research and data science, we provide brands with consumer intelligence, strategy, media planning and buying, and renowned creative in all media, producing some of the most innovative, cutting-edge work in culture today. With offices in New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Austin, Seattle and San Francisco, we are 200+people, a community of extraordinary talent, working as one team to help our clients win.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.