Chemical companies are the hidden innovators behind the end-products we rely on every day. Chemistry is used to make every physical good on earth, including the products we love from Tesla, Glossier, Apple, Nike, 3M and J&J. And yet, the largest and most impactful industry in the world is still doing business the same way it did 100 years ago.
Knowde is building the first digital marketplace for the $5 trillion chemical industry. Chemical companies use Knowde to market and sell their products online for the first time ever. For buyers, Knowde has become their go-to destination to shop across the entire world of chemistry all in a single destination.
Buyers use Knowde as their go-to destination to discover and purchase chemicals from any chemical producer all in one place. By helping pull this industry online, we will accelerate the innovation behind every physical product in the world.
We’ve raised over $90M from the world’s leading investors, including Sequoia Capital and Coatue, to realize our vision.
Come Join Us!
We are looking for a highly motivated Display and Paid Social Marketing Manager to join our marketing team! You will play a critical role in the success of Knowde by utilizing your rich experience in display and paid social marketing to conceive, build, and launch effective marketing campaigns for key suppliers on the platform. You'll collaborate with other marketing channel strategists (ex. email, search) to ensure an informed, comprehensive, and scalable cross-channel approach.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Deploy campaigns that target and engage key accounts across a range of display and paid social networks, including Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Collaborate with digital marketing teammates to develop and implement multi-channel strategies for critical suppliers on Knowde.
- Ensure budgets are managed and results are optimized
- Analytics: monitor campaign performance by evaluating data and creating reports on key metrics to assess campaign efficiency, observe and compare KPIs, analyze trends, perform A/B tests, and optimize performance
- Assist with the production and execution of campaigns by collaborating with designers and copywriters, editing content, and building and launching campaigns
What You Should Have
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Proven track record with display and paid social campaign management (including retargeting and programmatic)
- Self-starter and data-driven mindset with a hands-on approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing and analytics tools and applications
- Strong data interpretation and campaign optimization skills
- Ability to collaborate across departments to ensure full-funnel visibility
Nice to Haves
- Experience with analytics, attribution and single-page applications is a plus
- Experience marketing for multi-tenant SaaS platforms is a plus
Our Perks & Benefits
We offer “Knerds” a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
401K program to help you invest in your future.
Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
Fully remote position
Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Knowde upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.