Chemical companies are the hidden innovators behind the end-products we rely on every day. Chemistry is used to make every physical good on earth, including the products we love from Tesla, Glossier, Apple, Nike, 3M and J&J. And yet, the largest and most impactful industry in the world is still doing business the same way it did 100 years ago.
Knowde is building the first digital marketplace for the $5 trillion chemical industry. Chemical companies use Knowde to market and sell their products online for the first time ever. For buyers, Knowde has become their go-to destination to shop across the entire world of chemistry all in a single destination.
Buyers use Knowde as their go-to destination to discover and purchase chemicals from any chemical producer all in one place. By helping pull this industry online, we will accelerate the innovation behind every physical product in the world.
We’ve raised over $90M from the world’s leading investors, including Sequoia Capital and Coatue, to realize our vision.
Come Join Us!
The Knowde Revenue Operations team’s mission is to enable all go-to-market teams to scale and grow top line revenue efficiently. The team supports our mission by delivering the process and information flows that drive the entire customer journey optimization, promoting cross-functional alignment, overseeing resource and performance planning, refining key processes to increase efficiencies, and adopting best-in-class tools and technologies to support the entire go-to-market universe from lead generation to customer retention.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of SMB sales motions and Mid-Market outbound sales motions. Experience with a free-to-paid expand model is a big plus. You need to be data-driven, detail-oriented, customer-focused, business-minded, and intellectually curious. You understand how impactful data can be in determining the right strategy, and how important smooth operations are to executing that strategy. You will need to roll up your sleeves and implement the necessary processes and tools to advance our GTM strategy.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build and maintain sales forecasting and pacing models with Sales Leadership, as well as own the end of month reconciliation process
- Perform market research to identify prospects, size market and drive commercial prioritization
- Own & develop sales tools (CRM) to measure performance and drive efficiencies in our sales motion
- Drive strategic discussions and commercial retrospectives by presenting data-informed, actionable insights to business stakeholders on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Manage the prioritization and cadence of process and workflow development for GTM operations (Marketing, Sales Development, and Sales), working closely with the in-house Salesforce development team and business stakeholders
- Develop our deal desk strategy (pricing, discounting, deal structure) along with process and administration
- Act as the strategic business partner to our Sales leaders and be a part of the Commercial Leadership Team
Who You Are
- 3-5+ years of progressive sales & GTM operations experience in fast growing technology companies
- An ownership-oriented builder who knows what it takes to build a function from scratch.
- You have a proven track record of optimizing tools and processes for a fast-growing sales, revenue, and/or similarly-structured go-to-market team
- You are an excellent, certified Salesforce administrator
What You Should Have
- 7 years+ progressive sales ops experience
- Fluency in B2B outbound motions with emphasis on expansions. Familiarity with Freemium
- Emphasis on SMB & MM sales motion. 3-4 month sales cycles & 60K price point (SMB). 4-6 month sales cycles and 60 - 150K price point (MM)
- Strong CRM development skills
- Building custom objects, automations, etc.
- Ace the sales ops core skillset: Comp modeling, data management, pipeline analysis, forecasting and retrospectives, Dashboard & reporting building
- Data analysis to support & guide sales process
- Develop & refine segmentation, territories, etc.
Nice to Haves
- Fluency in Freemium motions
- Exposure to CS Ops
Our Perks & Benefits
- We offer “Knerds” a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Fully remote position
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Knowde upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.