The ingredient, polymer and chemical industries are going through a digital transformation. Suppliers and distributors that adopt modern, digital strategies will succeed. More than 8,000 of the world's largest suppliers and distributors use Knowde to accelerate their digital transformation and drive business growth.
Knowde solves the root of the problem holding the industry back from successful digital transformation: organizing and digitizing product data. Knowde’s Proprietary Knowledge Engine extracts, cleanses and organizes unstructured product data in a matter of weeks, creating product master data in a PIM system that powers business tools, internal teams, and amazing online customer experiences.
Knowde instantly transforms how customers discover, engage and transact with suppliers and distributors online — on your existing website, Knowde’s marketplace or both.
We’ve raised over $90M from the world’s leading investors, including Sequoia Capital and Coatue, to realize our vision.
Come Join Us!
We're looking for an accomplished Enterprise Account Executive to join our Sales team. In this role, you will build trusted relationships with the largest and most recognizable chemical producers on earth and help them accelerate the adoption of digital marketing and sales tools. You'll play a vital role in the customer journey as one of the customer's prominent advocates and advisors, influencing senior executives, end users, and decision-makers.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to have an outsized impact on a fast-growing company. You'll play a critical role in shaping our enterprise sales playbooks. You will influence our product roadmap and commercial strategy by extracting valuable insights from the field. As a Knowde salesperson, you're empowered to utilize all of Knowde's resources to drive long-term business value.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline and drive sales opportunities
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial "land" to future "expands."
- Develop and execute prospecting campaigns along with our enterprise SDRs to identify and establish an initial beachhead within an organization.
- Conduct deep discovery and needs assessment to intimately understand a prospect's pain and connect it to desired business outcomes.
- Champion Knowde to prospective clients at sales presentations, site visits, and industry conferences.
- Become known as a thought leader on Knowde's platform.
- Contribute to our enterprise sales playbooks and our product roadmap.
Who You Are:
- 6-8+ years of progressive software sales experience.
- Demonstrated experience selling SaaS or marketplace products to old-world industries (chemical industry sales experience is a plus)!
- Ability to sell into "front of the house" personas: Sales & Marketing leaders, P&L owners, and C-Suite.
- Proven success navigating complex 6-12 month sales cycles with multiple stakeholders involved.
- You possess an ownership mentality: You have grit, creativity, and a passion for evangelizing new products.
- You're curious: You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer happiness and deepen customer relationships.
- You enjoy meeting customers in person: approximately 20% travel (domestically and internationally) is expected.
Our Perks & Benefits
- We offer “Knerds” a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Fully remote position
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Knowde upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.