Chemical companies are the hidden innovators behind the end-products we rely on every day. Chemistry is used to make every physical good on earth, including the products we love from Tesla, Glossier, Apple, Nike, 3M and J&J. And yet, the largest and most impactful industry in the world is still doing business the same way it did 100 years ago.
Knowde is building the first digital marketplace for the $5 trillion chemical industry. Chemical companies use Knowde to market and sell their products online for the first time ever. For buyers, Knowde has become their go-to destination to shop across the entire world of chemistry all in a single destination.
Buyers use Knowde as their go-to destination to discover and purchase chemicals from any chemical producer all in one place. By helping pull this industry online, we will accelerate the innovation behind every physical product in the world.
We’ve raised over $90M from the world’s leading investors, including Sequoia Capital and Coatue, to realize our vision.
Come Join Us!
We’re looking for a high-energy Enterprise Account Executive to join our Enterprise Sales team. In this role you will build trusted relationships with the largest and most recognizable chemical producers on earth and help them accelerate adoption of digital marketing and sales tools. You’ll play a vital role in the customer journey as one of the customer’s main advocates and advisors, influencing senior executives, end users and decision makers.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to have an outsized impact on a fast-growing company. You’ll play a critical role in shaping our enterprise sales playbooks. You will influence our product roadmap and our commercial strategy by extracting valuable insights from the field. And you’ll help hire future members of the team. As a Knowde salesperson, you are empowered to bring to bear all of Knowde’s resources to drive long-term business value.
If you are an ambitious and ownership-oriented salesperson, you won’t find a better place to work than Knowde.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline and drive sales opportunities
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial “land” to future “expands”.
- Develop and execute prospecting campaigns along with our enterprise SDRs to identify and establish an initial beachhead within an organization.
- Conduct deep discovery and needs assessment to intimately understand a prospect’s pain and connect it to desired business outcomes.
- Champion Knowde to prospective clients at sales presentations, site visits and industry conferences.
- Listening first. Talking second.
- Become known as a thought-leader in Knowde’s platform.
- Contribute to our enterprise sales playbooks and our product roadmap.
What You Should Have
- 5-7+ years of progressive software sales experience
- Demonstrated experience selling SaaS or marketplace products to old-world industries OR bringing a new product to market.
- Ability to sell into “front of the house” personas - Sales & Marketing leaders, P&L owners and C-Suite.
- Proven success navigating complex 6-12 month sales cycles with multiple stakeholders involved.
- High-energy and a passion for evangelizing new products.
- Highly persuasive verbal communication skills
- Grit, creativity, and an ownership mentality.
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer happiness and deepen customer relationships - you are curious!
- Ideally you have experience working in a high-growth startup environment.
Our Perks & Benefits
- We offer “Knerds” a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Fully remote position
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Knowde upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.