KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to local outings, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Please submit your resume in English.
KnowBe4’s Site Reliability Engineers help ensure that our platforms are reliable, secure, scalable, and efficient. They work alongside other engineers in a fast-paced, agile development environment, and share solutions to advance the technologies running our systems, improve their safety and reliability, and make the complex distributed services that deliver our platforms easy to understand.
The ideal member of our team gets excited about new AWS service releases, stays up-to-date on industry trends and design patterns, and has excellent time-management and communication skills.
Some of the technologies we use:
- Programming Languages - Python, Ruby, Rust
- Infrastructure as Code - Terraform, AWS CDK
- Source Code Management and CI/CD - GitLab, Snyk
- Observability - DataDog, Airbrake
- Containerized Workloads - Docker
- Cloud-native infrastructure in AWS - ECS, Lambda, Step Functions, SNS/SQS, Transit Gateway, Aurora, DynamoDB, CloudFront, S3, AppSync, API Gateway, and many more.
- Work with other Site Reliability Engineers to build highly scalable and resilient applications and infrastructure in AWS
- Maintain and improve extensible infrastructure-as-code using Terraform
- Learn, maintain, and improve our existing deployment strategies
- Deliver effective observability, monitoring, and alerting patterns for KnowBe4’s applications and infrastructure
- Assist in identifying and resolving production incidents
- Correct deficiencies in our current applications and infrastructure
- Implement solutions to complex technical problems
- BS/MS/Ph.D. or equivalent plus 2 years experience
- Experience maintaining infrastructure in AWS
- Experience maintaining workflows for continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) - GitLab is preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to easily adapt while working on competing projects
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Confident writing in Python
- AWS Cloud Certification(s) - Associate Level
- Experience working for a public company
- Open-source contributions or technical blog experience
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.