KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/utrecht
The Corporate Counsel Channel - International is responsible for managing the initiatives and implementation of all legal topics regarding our International Channel Partner Program. This involves drafting and implementing Channel related policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that Channel Partners as well as our internal stakeholders understand and adhere to the legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. regarding data protection). The Corporate Counsel Channel - International is engaging and maintaining contact with our Channel Partners, customers or other business relations. Assists and takes the lead with the complexity of international RFPs.
- Manage and take initiatives to enhance our international Channel Program (channel ecosystem) in close cooperation with our Partner Team, respecting all legal obligations
- Manage and set expectations with the Channel Partners regarding the Channel Program
- Manage and initiate best practices for international RFPs (direct submissions and submissions through Channel)
- Draft, review, analyze and negotiate various contract documents with a strong focus on SaaS technology, including reseller agreements, MSP agreements, statements of work, purchase orders, RFPs, and including our customer facing SaaS master templates etc. in English, and preferably a second and third language, relevant in international context
- Advise on contract status, legal risks, and the liabilities associated with different customer and channel deals
- Stay informed on the relevant laws and regulations that may impact the organization’s EMEA and APAC channel operations.
- Flag any potential legal risks for the international executives’ review and approval.
- Manage, participate in, and resolve general legal matters affecting the company’s international (channel) operations
- Provide legal trainings to our sales staff (Channel Account Managers) in international
- Collaborate with other teams, such as the Privacy and InfoSec team
- Collaborate with internal and external corporate counsels on any international channel related matters
- Master Law degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the international channel business, as lawyer / attorney-at-law
- Profound knowledge of SaaS technology/cybersecurity
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in-house for a US (SaaS) company with international multijurisdictional presence
- Experience in compliance and/or global data privacy matters
- IAPP certification or other business relevant certifications are preferred
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.