KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
The Director of Outbound Marketing is responsible for acquiring new leads and customers through both internal promotions and external campaigns. This position is in charge of outbound marketing demand generation, including managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels.
- Manage outbound marketing team members and processes in order to achieve company goals for demand generation and opportunity creation
- Manage strategy and execution of outbound marketing channels including, but not limited to, email marketing, webinar/virtual event management, content syndication, and podcast sponsorships
- Identify, evaluate and manage marketing agencies, vendors, and platforms
- Measure and optimize outbound marketing programs using vendor-specific reports, internal dashboards/reports, and CRM data
- Identify, evaluate and test new marketing programs with existing and new vendors to to improve lead quality and quantity
- Collaborate with marketing team members to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all programs
- Review and approve promotional content such as webinar abstracts, landing pages, emails, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead
- Provide genuine recommendations as to the hiring, firing, promotion, and discipline of subordinate employees to which the Company gives significant weight
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with B2B marketing in the technology industry
- IT Security and SaaS marketing a plus
- Significant experience managing all outbound marketing functions and associated vendors
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms
- Expert in end-to-end marketing for outbound marketing functions
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to extract meaning from data and apply that meaning to improving program performance
- Significant experience managing and negotiating with demand generation vendors and platform providers
The base pay for this position ranges from $125,000 - $135,000, which will vary depending on how well an applicant's skills and experience align with the job description listed above.
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.