KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The Sailpoint Admin role is responsible for the ownership, development, and testing of various cloud-based systems at KnowBe4 as well as the management of a team of Cloud Application Administrators. In addition, the role is responsible for automating cloud-based workflows and processes utilizing various tools.
- Manages the Cloud Application team by providing resource assessment, assignment, and project management
- Provide a point of ownership for our core Cloud Applications
- Administer, support, and maintain various cloud-based services
- Develop and maintain system automations to assist in cross organization IT workflows i.e onboarding, offboarding and changing of roles for staff
- Design and Implement industry standard best practice’ across all cloud based systems
- Assist in evaluating SaaS products as needed by the business
- Schedule, test and deploy cloud-based system updates
- Assist technical writers in developing tutorials and user self-help articles
- Review system logs for system health and potential security issues, escalating appropriate problem to IT management
- Create and document standard operating procedures
- Design and document system flows and processes
- Implement and document system improvements and system capability maximization
- Follow and enforce change management processes
- Provide genuine recommendations as to the hiring, firing, promoting, and disciplining of subordinate employees
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or equivalent work-related experience with minimum 5 or more years hands-on technical experience in a similar capacity
- 5+ years of IT management
- 5+ years of system administration (Gsuite Prefered)
- 5+ years of SaaS system administration
- 5+ years in a technical help desk environment
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience in Microsoft Azure
- Experience in JAMF
- Experience in SSO
- BetterCloud experience a plus
- Team management including resource and project planning
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong time management skills with adaptability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- API scripting ability
- Strong customer service skills
- ITIL certification a plus
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.