KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Remote positions open to the US only. #ZR
As a remote Regional Account Manager in the SMB space, you will be responsible for a full cycle sales role from prospecting to close. You will run online demos of the KnowBe4’s Security Awareness Training Platform and close net new business. Prospective clients will consist of small and mid-sized businesses.
- Prospect and build a consistent pipeline while using a consultative approach to close deals on a monthly basis
- Close new business at or above quota
- Build relationships and rapport with clients using a bottom up approach
- Be able to build a book of business by utilizing hunting skill sets with Salesforce and some warm leads provided to you
- Proven track record of being a results driven top performer
- Ability to exceed monthly revenue targets consistently
- Experience managing an individual sales quotas and upkeep of prospect pipeline
- Experience in selling a SaaS or IT related product is a plus
- Evidence of success in a remote position where you've shown effective time management
- Be able to work effectively both in a team office environment and remote
The compensation for this position ranges from $70,000-$160,000 including base, bonuses and commissions. For more details, click here www.knowbe4.com/careers/know-your-pay/smb-sales
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.