KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Please submit your resume in English.
To learn more about our team and office culture in Berlin, Germany, visit the following links.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/berlin
The Head of Direct Sales for the DACH region is responsible for managing a team of Account Managers and maximizing all sales opportunities in the DACH region. This is a very hands-on role in actively managing a sales team via statistics and metrics to ensure volumes are met for demos/quotes sent, calls and contact rates to ultimately drive the underlying sales goals set forth quarterly by management.
This position will work in collaboration with the Snr. Director of Sales to direct and oversee application of sales policies, key objectives and results and work to employ best in class sales techniques to ensure the sales team delivers on its revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Align monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals in line with the growth plans for the company
- Manage the sales team to meet or exceed the monthly, quarterly and annual goals set forth by the SVP International Sales and to align with the high-level business objectives set forth by the Company
- Maintain accurate reporting and pipeline management
- Conduct pipeline reviews with all of your Account Managers to ensure forecast accuracy and sales goal achievement
- Support the Account Managers by assisting with closing deals by tags, handling customer objections, and revitalizing dark deals
- Prioritise workload and direct the activities of Account Managers
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest training and/or disciplinary actions to increase production in coordination with the Performance Coach and People Operations
- Analyse and drive stats and sub-stats to maximise performance
- Coordinate tightly with the Performance Coach on any training or coaching a sales rep may need in the course of their duties
- Identify, mentor, and promote talent internally to scale with growth
- Provide recommendations as to hiring, firing, disciplining, and promoting subordinate employees which the Company gives significant weight, as well as disciplinary actions
- Be up to date and fluent on KnowBe4 policy and procedure and ensure it is in use.
- Any other sales related duties that are requested by the organization
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years scaling a sales team in hyper-growth within a technology company
- Minimum 5 years executive level management experience
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to identify weaknesses in sales performance and map out strategies for improvement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Infectious positive, can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management
- Extreme attention to details
- Strong organizational skills
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.