KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The Executive Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative support activities and provide assistance to the CHRO to facilitate the efficient operation of People Operations and the organization. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for calendar management, meeting logistics, travel coordination and administrative tasks as assigned by the CHRO.
- Provide general administrative support to the CHRO and People Operations
- Manage the calendar and schedule meetings for CHRO
- Handle meeting logistics including the set up and /or clean up (when necessary)
- Complete monthly expense reconciliation for CHRO’s corporate credit card and out of pocket expenses
- Send out-going mail and/or packages as needed
- Coordinate CHRO’s travel itineraries, flights, hotel accommodation, rental car and other travel needs
- Support external requests for speaking engagements, awards, etc.
- Complete research projects as assigned by CHRO
- Document preparation & management for CHRO
- Effectively manage time, prioritize work, anticipate needs, and multitask across many assignments & projects
- Create presentations/reports as directed by the CHRO
- Errands as needed for CHRO and People Operations
- Greet and direct external visitors and visiting team members
- Secure appropriate signatures and track documents through the approval process on behalf of the CHRO
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality
- May have to fill in for other team members if there is a vacancy
- Other duties as assigned
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- KnowBe4 reserves the right to change the duties and responsibilities at any time
- 5 plus years supporting/assisting a senior executive
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- High proficiency and experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Good computer skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.