KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The IT Project Manager is responsible for managing project timelines, resources, quality and risk, including, but not limited to, milestone planning and reporting, project budget tracking, budget analysis, project staffing, status reporting, change requests, and other basic project administration activities.
- Provide end to end life cycle management of Internal IT efforts from ideation through implementation phase
- Guide internal customers through the project life cycle, and support go-live and post-implementation support
- Facilitate, manage, and report status on all phases of the project lifecycle and lead the stakeholder team(s) through each phase including - Gating, Requirements, Design, Development, Testing and ROI tracking
- Work with cross channel business units to secure necessary strategic alignment and deliver the best customer experience
- Work with cross functional IT application teams to assess impacts, ensure engagement and timely delivery of IT initiatives
- Facilitate and manage the engagement of all impacting stakeholder teams (such as IT, Legal, Finance, Customer Service QA/UAT, Security, Network, external vendors etc.,) to deliver a quality product or solution
- Develop, manage, and control a project delivery plan and report critical milestone updates to leadership
- Track program/project level status and metrics to communicate progress/roadblocks, revalidate execution methods where needed and streamline delivery aligned with projected ROI
- Document and manage all program/project documentation
- Monitor and audit project or program milestones and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of project schedule and identify ways to resolve schedule issues, provide required project status reporting, assess variances from the project plan, gather metrics, and develop and implement changes as necessary to ensure that the project remains within specified scope and is within time, cost, and quality objectives.
- Minimum 4 years hands-on technical experience in an IT related project manager capacity
- Minimum 4 years in a technical project environment
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience in resource management
- Experience in Smartsheets
- Experience in JIRA
- ITIL certification a plus
- PMP a plus
- Resource and project planning
- Advanced project planning skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong time management skills with adaptability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- A strong blend of project management, business analysis and technical experience and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong customer service skills
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.