KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area
The purpose of the Technical Business Analyst role is to translate KnowBe4’s strategic product vision, as specified by the Product Team, into detailed technical user stories that are then used by the Engineering teams to build new features for KnowBe4’s platforms.
- Facilitate refinement discussions to drive out needed functional requirement details
- Write User Stories based on high-level strategic initiatives supplied by the Product Management
- BS or equivalent plus 3 years experience as a Technical Program Manager, Software Developer or Software Tester
- Excellent technical knowledge of current web technologies building commercial enterprise software applications
- Experience with relational databases, SQL or equivalent
- Experience working in agile environments
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with UX/Prototyping tools, for instance Lucid, Figma
- Prior Software Developer experience is a plus
- Product Owner or Product Manager experience is a plus
- Strong time management skills with adaptability to manage work on multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.