KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/utrecht
The Partner Engagement Desk Specialist is often the first person that prospective partners engage with at KnowBe4 and plays an important role in ensuring partners have a positive experience with KnowBe4 from their initial interaction and continuing to support partners during various parts of the partner lifecycle. The ideal candidate will conduct outbound and inbound calls to engage with prospects and conduct initial discovery, educate them on KnowBe4 products and partner programs, and pass qualified partners to the Channel Sales team. This individual will also call out to existing KnowBe4 partners that are not currently transacting to reignite their interest in selling KnowBe4 products to their customers.
- Identify and qualify prospective partners who are a good fit for KnowBe4’s global partner program, this includes both outbound and inbound calling
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack to introduce KnowBe4 to a target partner list
- Educate prospective partners on the partner program, requirements, and deliverables
- Complete the partner discovery detail in Salesforce.com and provide a basic assessment
- Follow up and recommend the most relevant program per the partner ‘type’
- Develop opportunities for the Channel sales team from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Salesforce.com
- Provide in depth information to the Channel Account Managers to enable the most qualified and productive demos
- Follow policy and procedure regarding following up on leads
- Pass qualified partners to the Channel Account Management team
- Reignite existing KnowBe4 partners that are not currently transacting to renew interest
- Pass reignited partners that are invested in generating new business to Channel Account Management team
- Review partner deal registrations to validate deals that can be registered and approved to move forward
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Must be fluent in French or German
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field a plus
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Good computer skills
- Friendly phone voice
- “Pleasantly persistent” as it can take multiple tries to reach a prospect
- Ability to leave an engaging message and sound interested
- Must be highly organized and results-oriented
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.