KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
This cross-company leadership role leads KnowBe4’s central data team. This team is responsible for both the data platform and providing analytical support to all areas of the business. This role is responsible for establishing both the technical direction as well as business goals for the data team. Through this roadmap, this role leads the effort to establish a unified source of data and analytics to support efficient business decision making.
- Drive the data and analytics roadmap in collaboration with senior leadership partners throughout the company.
- Plan and lead data analytics initiatives that provide real time value to business decision makers.
- Lead the selection, implementation, and adoption of data infrastructure and analytical tools.
- Develop and maintain processes to manage cross-functional analytical projects and reporting.
- Establish and refine best practices for data management and data analytics.
- Grow and mentor a team of data engineering and analytical professionals.
- Build relationships with leaders throughout the business to help analytical adoption and ensure tight integration of the central data team with key business processes.
- Provide genuine recommendations as to the hiring, firing, promotion, and discipline of subordinate employees to which the Company gives significant weight
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative field required, Masters preferred
- 5+ years leading teams of data professionals
- Experience with common technologies of the modern data stack (Fivetran, Snowflake, dbt).
- Experience with data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Experience with AWS, especially key services like Glue.
- Experience with Python, SQL, and modern engineering practices.
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.