Remote positions open to the US only. #ZR
The Enterprise Customer Account Manager is responsible for building effective relationships with current customers and for maximizing the customer lifetime value within the assigned portfolio. This will be accomplished by delivering a great customer experience and maximizing the use of our products, as well as delivering outcomes, results and value that exceed customer expectations. The Enterprise CSM is responsible for managing the onboarding of new customers, the renewal process and customer growth by identifying add-ons and upsell opportunities.
- Forge relationships with new customers, including management and executive stakeholders, and understand their objectives
- From a consultative approach, develop a strategy and plan for achieving customer objectives
- Help the administrator develop and manage a mature security awareness program
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in the handling and managing of enterprise accounts
- Leverage KnowBe4 assessments such as ASAP for program design and SAPA and SCS to increase the proficiency and security culture of the organization
- Manage the steps of the onboarding process with the customer including but not limited to account configuration, product and best practice training, initial end-user phishing and training campaigns, and other change management activities
- Coordinate with technical support for technically complex questions
- Monitor customer usage, adoption, and customer health metrics
- Continually work with customers, including management and executive stakeholders, per prescribed engagement model to support ongoing successful adoption of KnowBe4’s products and to drive additional value throughout the lifetime of the subscription term
- Perform periodic business reviews with customers to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption
- Conduct periodic strategic engagement reviews with management and executive stakeholders to ensure alignment on customer objectives, industry trends, benchmarking, value delivered, opportunities for additional value, KnowBe4 product updates and overall level of satisfaction
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among customers.
- Leverage new and existing tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from KnowBe4
- Coordinate and assist your Pricing Specialist with customer renewals, add-ons and upgrades within your portfolio
- Meet and exceed bookings targets and quotas
- Maintain impeccable administration of your accounts in the Company’s CRM
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience and education preferred
- Experience managing accounts with complex IT systems
- Experience managing accounts with 1000+ employees
- Experience in communicating with high level executives in enterprise level accounts and maintaining presence and composure
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with web Browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- IT experience/exposure is a plus
- Prior experience as a Customer Success Manager
- SACP Certification
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to build a rapport through phone calls,email and video conferencing
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.