Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/utrecht
The Sales Engineer is a vital member of the sales team having primary responsibility for providing pre-sales technical support to prospective customers for all KnowBe4 products. This position will help identify key customer requirements and present KnowBe4 products that meet those applicable requirements. In addition, the ideal candidate will collaborate directly with other business units such as technical support to address complex technical issues.
- Investigate and document technical issues and communicate findings to development team or clients as required
- Communicate directly with prospective customers to gather details to fully define technical issues or customer requirements
- Help to create brand awareness for KnowBe4 products within the assigned territory and/or region
- Establish relationships with partners, prospects and existing clients in support of the Sales teams objectives and engage and leverage corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate
- Address technical issues that are impeding the closing of sales opportunities
- Work alongside the Sales team to implement and manage technical proof-of-concepts (POCs) for prospective customers
- Represent KnowBe4 at trade shows, conferences and other industry events
- Monitor and maintain technical issue reports and change requests through help-desk systems
- May require minimal travel within the territory.
- Back up team members if they are out of the office
- Other duties as assigned
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- 2 year degree or technical degree preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Fluent in French (written and verbal)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Highly organized and result-oriented
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Can demonstrate technical troubleshooting and analysis ability
- Can demonstrate integrity, accountability, respect and commitment
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.