Please submit your resume in English.
To learn more about our team and office culture in Berlin, Germany, visit the following links.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/berlin
The Compliance Content Specialist is a key contributor in helping sales and customer success managers be aware of KnowBe4’s compliance plus content. The ideal candidate is a master of the compliance plus content available to our customers and best practices for implementing compliance training programs. This role will provide research, develop documentation and assist with answering customer questions about compliance content through email, phone, and video calls.
On top of this, the Compliance Content Specialist will act as a subject-matter expert (SME) for the content production and questions regarding DACH compliance topics
- Perform market analysis for compliance content and products related to compliance training.
- Perform reviews of new content each month and updates recommended training content documentation for DACH clients.
- Review and communicate top used and rated modules as well as best practices for implementing large scale learning plans using KnowBe4’s. Compliance Plus content
- Review quarterly customer feedback with regard to topics and quality of content from users including requests for new topics and communicates this back to the the Content team to help inform roadmap.
- Provide training and guidance to KnowBe4 staff/contractors who produce content or are localizing content.
- Think globally and stay attune with compliance law updates, and cultural expectations of content in the DACH region.
- Contribute to continual improvement of our processes, quality and efficiency as we grow.
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Law/Paralegal, or related field/experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal and visual
- Experience with compliance training, a plus.
- Experience working in a compliance department, a plus.
- Experience with development and updating documentation.
- Experience advising clients on learning plans.
- Experience with project management software.
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs.
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Ability to communicate concepts and processes using clear, simple language.
- Language skills: German and English fluently, other foreign languages are an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Exceptional customer service and needs analysis skills.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.